Perma-Touch has the solution
for automotive Paint Chip and Scratch Repair:
Use the most technologically advanced paint restoration process in the industry.
- No blobs, no globs, foolproof paint touch-up system
- Simple 3-step paint application process
- Paint-shop professional results
- Unlike with LANGKA paint - NO 3-HOUR drying time!
- Repair paint chips and scratches in minutes ... and
- move on to your next car!
Perma-Touch gives you your "Business in a Box"
- Your wheeled, portable Paint Chip Repair Kit
- Wide selection of colors for precise color matching
- Includes all paint removing, wiping, shining extras
- Complete distributor support and coaching
- Your personal opportunity to create revenue or
add a service business with high profit potential
Your Perma-Touch Paint Chip Repair Business
has high demand in this cost-conscious economy:
Many in the auto industry refer to the small chips and scratches that plague cars and trucks as road rash, and it's the result of rocks and gravel being tossed into the air by other vehicles. "Road rash" has a negative impact on the appearance and value of the vehicle!
According to the Kelley Blue Book paint makes a difference!
With all other things being equal, a car with 62,000 miles increases in value dramatically as the appearance of the paint improves. Consider the comparison below (values current as of October 2007):
|2005 Nissan Maxima||$8,720||$9,425|
|2005 Lexus ES300||$13,475||$14,475|
|2005 Honda Accord||$9,840||$10,600|
|2005 Toyota Camry||$8,310||$9,000|
The average increase in value is $789.00!
Until recently, the options for repairing vehicle paint have been limited. The current method for resolving the paint chip repair problem may be to use touch-up paint and dab the chips with varying degrees of limited success or have the hood painted, with costs ranging from $250 to $500 or more. The expense, as well as the time off the market as repairs are completed, negatively impacts potential earnings for dealerships.
Perma-Touch offers the best possible solution with an onsite repair that takes just minutes using our portable, compact paint chip repair kit. It is a simple three-step method that fills the chip with paint and then is wiped off so that no excess paint is left to have that touched-up look. The vehicle, at normal viewing distances, looks as though it has just been waxed. Imagine the value of such results and for just pennies on the dollar.