Perma Touch has the solution
for automotive Paint Chip and Scratch Repair:
Use the most technologically advanced paint restoration process in the industry.
- No blobs, no globs, foolproof paint touch-up system
- Simple 3-step paint application process
- Paint-shop professional results
- Unlike with LANGKA paint – NO 3-HOUR drying time!
- Repair paint chips and scratches in minutes … and
- move on to your next car!
Perma Touch gives you your “Business in a Box”
- Your wheeled, portable Paint Chip Repair Kit
- Wide selection of colors for precise color matching
- Includes all paint removing, wiping, shining extras
- Complete distributor support and coaching
- Your personal opportunity to create revenue or add a service business with high profit potential
Your Perma Touch Paint Chip Repair Business has high demand in this cost-conscious economy:
Q: What do 200 million cars in America have in common?
A: Chips and scratches!
According to the Kelley Blue Book paint makes a difference!
With all other things being equal, a car with 62,000 miles increases in value dramatically as the appearance of the paint improves. Consider the comparison below (values current as of January 2015):
|2012 Nissan Maxima||$17,384||$18,622|
|2012 Lexus ES300||$23,980||$25,981|
|2012 Honda Accord||$13,894||$15,204|
|2015 Toyota Camry||$17,894||$19,893|
The average increase in value is $1,637!
Until recently, the options for repairing vehicle paint have been limited. The current method for resolving the paint chip repair problem may be to use touch-up paint and dab the chips with varying degrees of limited success or have the hood painted, with costs ranging from $250 to $500 or more. The expense, as well as the time off the market as repairs are completed, negatively impacts potential earnings for dealerships.
Perma-Touch offers the best possible solution with an onsite repair that takes just minutes using our portable, compact paint chip repair kit. It is a simple three-step method that fills the chip with paint and then is wiped off so that no excess paint is left to have that touched-up look. The vehicle, at normal viewing distances, looks as though it has just been waxed. Imagine the value of such results and for just pennies on the dollar.